You can check out GoNoodle {Here}
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Do you GoNoodle?
We all know how much kids love to wiggle and dance, thanks to our friends at GoNoodle it is easier than ever to reinforce those much needed movement and brain breaks. GoNoodle is a FREE website with a plethera of digital videos and activities to get students moving and give their brains a break. GoNoodle keeps things fun and rewarding for the entire class by keeping it game like. The class earns points, which is shown through the growth of the "classroom champ." Most importantly GoNoodle is fun for kids and allows them to get the brain break and exercise needed to perform better academically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I wish i had known about this when I was teaching 1st grade. This would have helped during testing periods and after certain preps when the class came back hyper. Great Idea!!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! Every once in a while I do movement breaks, but i get very tired of the two or three activities that I always do. I will certainly keep this website in mind. Especially now that it's the end of the year, my kids are getting really really antsy and are sometimes driving me crazy. We are in major need of physical breaks! Thanks for the suggestion :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Karla,
ReplyDeleteI came across this on pinterest a few weeks ago and I loved it. However, I'm in a prek room and we don't have smartboards so it is difficult for me to include in our room. Kids love brain breaks, but even more with its virtual and engaging. I can't wait to use this next year when I switch to first grade!
Alex