Symbaloo is such a great resource for finding resources. I
have been converting many of my bookmarked websites to Symbaloo for personal
organization. Symbaloo is also a great
go to search engine for looking for resources for use in the classroom. For example I was recently looking for sites
for student practice on keyboarding.
Rather than going through all the Google search results, I find it
easier to look to Symbaloo and look through the resources that another educator
has already pooled.
You can sign up for a free Symbaloo educator account here











Hey Karla,
ReplyDeleteI love Symbaloo! A media specialist from my district bought a Symbaloo Domain (I thinks its $100 for two years) and has used it to create grade-level and teacher resource tabs for the whole school. She made the Symbaloo account the home web page for every computer in the school, this way students in any grade can use any computer and know how to link to the websites they need. I want to try this for my school next year. Here is the link if you wanted to see what it looks like- http://northschool.symbaloo.com/
-Elena
I've never heard of this Symbaloo before but I do LIKE it!!! Its such a great resource for teachers since we are so used to using a bunch of different apps at the same time. I also like this because it keeps the apps organized and easily accessible for students which in the long run will save time and maybe even keep students out of trouble, if they were searching around the internet for these things.Thanks for sharing this tool! I am literally going to email this to my colleagues right now because I know they would love it!
ReplyDelete-Marissa Kall
Hi Karla! Symbaloo! How great! I love it! Never heard of it! I love that there is a place where we don't have to simply "google" and can already look at those that have narrowed it down for us and organized it! Thank you for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteWho are the most hot celebrities the year you were born? Who are being in top of famous in the world? See now
ReplyDelete